Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things I Would Like to Know ... Just to Name a Few

I would like to know...

why it's currently 74 degrees in my house and I am freezing cold.

how I can spend so much time cleaning the house, and it never looks like I do anything.

how other moms cope with incessant question asking from their children.

why jean makers assume that if you have long legs, you must have wide hips too.

if I will get to go to France someday.

when U2 will come out with a new album.

why people care what Paris Hilton is up to.

why organic food is so expensive.

if I will ever have a day where I feel no pain.

if we will ever get a Target in our town.

if Steve Carrell will ever cease to be hilarious.

why I can't remember what life was like before I had kids ... and how I spent my time.

No comments: