I got tagged on Facebook to write 25 things about myself and then I was supposed to tag 25 of my "friends" to do the same. I think it is great for getting to know people better, but I'm going to cheat and turn it into blog material instead!
25 Things About Me
1. As a coffee drinker, I am pretty loyal to Starbucks. I feel a little guilty about it considering they are such a conglomerate, but their coffee is soooo good!
2. I attended George Fox University and graduated from Oregon State University. Of the two I think of George Fox as my school.
3. I love clothes but I don't like shopping for jeans. I have a hard time finding ones that fit well and jeans are boring to try on. Shoes and tops, however, are another story!
4. I enjoy TV shows like Project Runway or America's Next Top Model. Anything to do with creativity and fashion piques my interest.
5. My feet seem to always be cold.
6. I always make an effort to get in shape. Then I always fail to get in shape. The truth is I have NEVER liked to exercise.
7. I enjoy being a mom, but do not enjoy being pregnant ... so hopefully no more kids for me.
8. My favorite seasons are fall and spring, but I live in a town that is mostly winter and summer.
9. I love to take photos, but rarely get them developed.
10. I couldn't be more thrilled with the fact that my husband could care less about watching sports.
11. I love the Oregon Coast and wish I lived closer. I don't mind the rain ... really!
12. Politically I am a smidge to the right of center but prefer to live in left wing towns. I currently live in a right wing town and it feels uncomfortable.
13. I long to travel through Europe before I die.
14. I would love to get a short haircut and dye my hair darker, but I'm afraid I don't have the features to pull it off.
15. Red is my signature color, but blue is my favorite color.
16. I love the look of a French manicure, but I'm too cheap and low maintenance to get one professionally done.
17. When I was younger I really wished that I had blue eyes. Now I actually think my eyes are my best feature - even if they are a swampy green color!
18. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in 2002. And seven years later it still sucks!
19. My craft closet is full of fabric, notebooks, scrapbook supplies and yarns in every color ... and I rarely get around to using any of it. I just like it sitting there in neat piles.
20. While chocolate is amazing, anything with cream in it is my favorite! Cream cheese, sour cream, and whipped cream are all my friends.
21. Wal-Mart is my least favorite place on Earth, but I sometimes shop there.
22. Knitting is my new passion and I am actually pretty good at it. As I am working on a project, I am already thinking about what I will do next.
23. I can't stand the smell of microwave popcorn.
24. My house is never as clean as I would like it to be. Kids make it impossible to keep everything tidy.
25. I don't enjoy writing in a journal by hand, but I love to blog.