Monday, March 1, 2010

Kelly ... The 2010 Version


It has been a while since I have filled out one of these questionnaires. Periodically one will come around and it is fun too look back to see how my answers have changed over time. This is Kelly, the early 2010 version:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the movie theater? Sherlock Holmes

4. What is your favorite TV show? right now I am digging Project Runway and 30 Rock

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar and a cup of English Breakfast tea

6. What is your middle name? Michelle

7. What food do you dislike? seafood, most condiments, hot dogs

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Wolfgang Amadeus by Phoenix

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2003 Honda Pilot

10. Favorite sandwich? grilled herbed chicken with brie

11. What characteristic do you despise? selfishness

12. Favorite item of clothing? black & ivory Moschino skirt that I got for $25 – never worn with tags!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris!

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
lately I have been into French Connection and Banana Republic


15. Where would you retire to? Bend, the Oregon Coast or Ashland (yeah, I can handle the weirdness!)

16. What was your most memorable birthday?
For some reason I remember my 5th birthday really well, I was still an only child at the time … good times!

1
7. Favorite sport to watch? Civil War game between OSU and the U of O … and that’s the only sports I’ll watch!

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
it depends on who reads my blog

19. When is your birthday?
January 4th

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night

21. Favorite Color? blue

22. Pets? one dog and one cat … hey, anybody want a dog and a cat?

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I just got my hair cut ... I think that's exciting!

24. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher or fashion designer

25. How are you today? meh.

26. What is your favorite candy? English toffee and jelly orange sticks

27. What is your favorite flower? Oriental poppies and Dutch irises

28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 13th

29. What are you listening to right now? my daughter watching Cyberchase, and the dishwasher groaning

30. What was the last thing you ate? a generous slice of chocolate glazed citrus poppy seed cake

31. Do you wish on stars? no

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? cornflower

33. How is the weather right now? overcast and chilly

34.The 1st person you spoke to on the phone today? my husband

35. Favorite drink? cappuccino with a hint of coconut … or a nice Pinot Noir

36. Favorite restaurants? The Olive Garden is always a favorite

37. Real hair color? espresso brown

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie and the Rockers Barbie

39. Summer or winter? winter
40. Hugs or kisses? hugs

41. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate!

42. Coffee or tea? yes please!

43. When was the last time you cried? two days ago

44. What is under your bed? summer clothes

45. What did you do last night? web design and baked a cake

46. What are you afraid of?
spiders, enclosed spaces and heights

47. Salty or sweet? both ... together

48. How many keys on your key ring? five

49. How many years at your current job? nearly six years as a mom and 13 as a graphic designer

50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, because I get to sleep in!

51. How many towns have you lived in? five

52. Do you make friends easily? no, I wish I did. Will you be my friend? I'm a fun girl!

3 comments:

Journeying Five said...

Love it! would love to try the chocolate glazed poppyseed cake and the cappucino with a hint of coconut!

heather said...

This was fun to read.

Lindsay said...

Always learning new things!

Want my dog?