Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heavenly

I know ... I have a sickness. My love for yarn is something I should seek help for, yet I don't want to. In fact, I think the only that that can help me is to buy more yarn!

Rowan makes the most beautiful (and expensive) yarn and comes up with the best names for their colors. My latest acquisition is Rowan Kidsilk Haze, 70% Super Kid Mohair and 30% Silk. It is soft, squishy and unbelievably fine. And this color is very appropriately named, "Heavenly".

I have plans for this yarn, but since I have another project in the works it will have to wait. In a bag. Where I can occasionally grab a skein and run it against my cheek and dream of its possibilities.

I know ... I have a sickness.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow. That is some obsessive-inducing yarn if I ever saw one. Gorgeous!