Monday, May 17, 2010

Six Years Ago ...


At 8:14 pm my beautiful little girl was born on this day ... six years ago.  Weighing in at a whopping 8lbs exactly, she was a sturdy and healthy baby.


Today she is a sturdy and healthy six year-old.  She loves art, singing, dancing and her hearty belly laugh always makes me smile.


We celebrated her big day by sharing cupcakes with her Kindergarten class and opening gifts after Daddy got home from work.  


One thing is for sure, when this girl is around there is always a reason for me to celebrate.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the picture of you and Erin!!

Your cupcakes are adorable too. (as I knew they would be :)

Kelly said...

Thank you, Lindsay! And while I did photograph the cupcakes, I can't take the credit for making them - the school only accepts store bought treats.

Zil said...

She looks blissfully happy on her 6th birthday!

Anna said...

Adorable, precious girl.

(BTW-Your hair is so, so cute!)