Thursday, August 5, 2010

Two Month-Old Expressions

My little redheaded nephew is two months old now.  It is a joy to see more expressions in babies of this age.  They have mastered smiling and tugging at your heartstrings.  Their eyes are open most of the time and they look at things with more intent.  I often wish I knew what a two month-old is thinking.

Here are some fun photos from a recent visit:



And then there is their sleep patterns.  Though they are more alert at two months, they still sleep like, well, a baby! 

So sweet!  I just want to snuggle up with him (but don't want to risk waking him).

It's amazing how one second they look like a little kid, and the next second like an infant.  {sniff}  It all makes me a little nostalgic for when my little ones were this little. 


I don't know when I will see this young man again, but when I do I'm sure he won't be so little anymore.  {sniff}

No comments: