Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An October Tradition

Whew!  I honestly didn't think we were going to make it this year.  We just had to, it's tradition!  We FINALLY made it out to the pumpkin patch on October 31st, and we were cutting it close.  It had been raining a lot last week, so the mud was abundant.  But fortunately for us, so were the pumpkins and great lighting for photos.


The goats provided great entertainment, especially when the mama goat would move in toward the camera for her closeup.  

My son in particular had so much fun that he is already asking to go again.  Sorry my boy ... October is an entire year away.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Kelly,

Yet another example of how your photography continues to inspire me.

The colors, the shadows, the crispness, the movement.

Sigh. Why don't we live closer to each other anymore so we can go photograph-ing together??

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Wonderful photos! I think you really captured the essence of the outing and, I agree completely with Anna!

Lord-willing, this time next year you'll be exploring a new pumpkin patch near your new home.

Zil said...

Tells a great story! That little girl is looking very tall!