20 years ago...
1. I was just about to turn 13
2. I was went to Highland View Middle School
3. I was into Debbie Gibson, tiered skirts, and flamingos for all of my bedroom decor
10 years ago ...
1. I was attending Oregon State University
2. I was dating the man that would soon become my husband
3. I was still driving my 1986 Honda Accord that I got in high school
5 years ago...
1. I was working as a graphic designer for a roofing material company
2. I was pregnant with my first born, my daughter
3. I was driving a 1999 Toyota Camry ... but looking for something bigger!
3 years ago...
1. I was living in a tiny rental house and slowly going out of my mind with cabin fever
2. I was chasing after a 1 1/2 year old girl
3. I was driving a 1995 Toyota 4Runner with 4WD
1 year ago...
1. I traveled to Colorado for my dad's retirement
2. I started exercising on an almost regular basis
3. I was driving a 2003 Honda Pilot with AWD
This year so far...(it's only January 1st, so there's not too much to tell!)
1. I did some laundry
2. I gave words of encouragement to my son
3. I had dinner at our friends' house
1. I made cookies with my daughter
2. I blogged about my latest knitting project
3. I stayed up late watching a Michael Moore documentary ... don't ask me why!
1. I did laundry (we have lots of dirty laundry around here!)
2. I watched the movie The Family Stone
3. I allowed Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin to annoy me into the new year
1. I will prepare for a visit with my mom and sister
2. I will probably do more laundry
3. I will remember to bring along the Cars movie for our travels
1. The Lord only knows what I will do
2. The Lord only knows where I will go
3. I will turn 34
Happy New Year!