Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waiting To Exhale


"It was a sad day" my daughter told me as she got off the bus from school.  One of her friends had hit her head and needed stitches, and another friend couldn't play with her at recess because of a cold.  My son had a case of cabin fever, and I was even feeling a little bit sad too but for no real reason.  We decided the best way to shake off the blues was to blow and chase bubbles in the backyard. 


The day was just perfect for running around the yard.  The sun was out and the grass was soft.

Sometimes a bubble would surprise us by getting stuck on our lips or would pop in our face!

Bubbles are such a cheap form of therapy and they yield hours of fun.  I am amazed at how much better we all feel now. 

1 comment:

Zil said...

Those children have no behinds.