Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gettin' Glam

The main reason for our recent trip to Arizona was for a wedding.  It was a great time of seeing aunts, uncles, cousins, parents and siblings.  It was also the perfect excuse to get glammed up and all fancified!

Here are a few glamor shots to show you what I mean:


Since my daughter was a flower girl in the wedding, we had her hair professionally done.  She made a few faces of boredom and discomfort, but ultimately she was thrilled to be fussed over.


Sitting still in a chair for twenty minutes paid off!  She's like my own little Shirley Temple!


I'm pretty sure I am going to frame this and hang it on my wall.  Gorgeousness!


Although this one is pretty stunning too.


I have to put this on my wall as well.  He's so dashing and cool.  My son wasn't in the wedding, but since his cousins were ring bearers wearing tuxedos, we got him a penguin suit too.


He's already a heart breaker!


Okay, so I had to add this photo.  There are rare occasions where I get truly dressed up.  And since I had my hair and makeup professionally done, documenting this rare event was a must!


And here I am with my dapper husband.  It was fun helping him choose his ensemble.

Now ... if I can only wrestle us up some tickets to the Oscars ... I'm pretty sure we could handle such an event!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

You look STUNNING friend!! Definitely Oscar quality. Your children are just beautiful, but I guess that's a given as they have some good genes =)