Tuesday, February 22, 2011

With A Little Bit Of Pixie Dust ...

Sigh.  I never want to move again ... ever!  As I sit here (on the laptop since my office is not yet set up) I glance around my bedroom in dismay.  Framed prints and mirrors are leaned against the wall.  Every horizontal surface is cluttered with belongings yet to find a home.  And my underwear is still 2/3 of the way down a box that sits on my floor.  I'm not sure when my life will normalize.

Despite my desire to arrange and clean and decorate, what I really want to do is fly away somewhere.  Even if just for an hour.  Where oh where is that Tinkerbell and her pixie dust when I need her? 

Speaking of pixie, have you heard of Pixi Cosmetics?  Sold at Target, I found this water based lip stain that is my newest favorite thing.  Even though it retails for $18, a lot more than what I usually spend on makeup, I think it is worth its price.  It's like using a felt tip marker on your lips, and "purity" is my shade.  I honestly don't have to keep reapplying it, and it looks great with or without a shiny gloss.


So inconclusion, my life may be in complete chaos at the moment, but at least I can smile at the fact that my lips look fantastic!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oooo ... I'm intrigued.