Friday, January 9, 2009

I Love It A Latte!

I know that I have mentioned before that I love tea. Well, today I went to Starbucks 1) because I hadn't been there in a while 2) because a coffee sounded really good and 3) I had a rough day yesterday so I decided to treat myself to something special. I was all set to buy a peppermint cappuccino and then I saw that they have tea lattes now. I don't mean Chai lattes because they have had those available for some time, but they now have other varieties!

It was hard to choose between the Vanilla Rooibos, London Fog (which is earl grey with lavender and vanilla) or Black Tea. I went with the black because it's my favorite - Tazo Awake tea to be exact. It was delicious! It would be good on a day when you feel a little under the weather, with some toast. It is a great way to lighten up your morning beverage, because sometimes coffee can be a bit much. My only criticism is that it is a bit too sweet for me, next time I will ask them to go lighter on the syrup.

Try one, they're good!

2 comments:

PeePaw said...

Did you realize that Starbucks has black coffee as well. It is also soooo good. Yeah for black coffee drinkers everywhere!!!

Kelly said...

I like black coffee too. But if I am going to Starbucks I would rather spend my four bucks on something special! I drink black coffee at home all the time.

Yay for TEA drinkers everywhere!