Thursday, January 28, 2010

Getting Out

It's officially day three of the Pink Eye saga. Though I am sure that my daughter is no longer contagious, the way her eyes looked this morning told us that it would be best to keep her from school one more day. The poor thing cried because she longed to go back to school. But hey, at least we can give her real hugs now!

Not wanting to be cooped up in the house any longer, we headed for the public library where we ...

... browsed the selection...

... and enjoyed story time.

We also colored and put together puzzles (even I had a great time putting the pink crayola markers to use). Plus I got a kick out of this:

In the movie You've Got Mail the "Shoe" books are mentioned, and I was excited to find Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild on audio book for my daughter!

No comments: